Friday, August 22, 2008

WHEEE!!!!!

Or is that Wii? WE got one today...a Wii! We just finished making our Mii's and the little Me's are in the living room playing Wii with their newly created Mii's! Is that too confusing? What is confusing is that it was daddy's idea...and he has always professed to be totally against any form of video game! I myself have never had much interest, but not vehemently opposed or anything. Someone must have convinced him that you can actually get a workout playing the Wii. So, now we have one. Now let me say that apparently, you cannot just walk into your local Target or Wal*Mart and grab one. In fact, they laugh at you in the electronics department when you ask where they keep them. But, take a trip to your local Blockbuster, and TA DA! They have ONE in stock. Who knew? Not me? Mii? We? Wii? WHEE?!

5 comments:

Cindi said...

As usual, you're hilarious! :D I look forward to your posts because I know they'll be entertaining... how could they not be when they're coming from you! I'm glad you found your wii. Blockbuster?! Who knew?!

Katie said...

Yay! Congrats on your Wiiiii!! You should post some pics or something because WE love YOU! Be sure to put us on your blog list: sornsenfun.blogspot.com!!

KT, Steve, and Raleigh!

Katie said...

OOPS! I swear I learned how to spell my last name when I got married LAST YEAR! sorEnsenfun.blogspot.com

alisa said...

NO WAY can Jordyn be a sophmore!! She is only supposed to be a little first grader still! Can you believe it has been that LONG since we saw you guys?? Sure love and miss ya! You are going to have sooo much fun with the Wii!! Love ya!

Christen said...

Wii are so going to have a Wii night. Wii have our own controllers. Todd has to play or I'll kick him.