Here is the first of my new "slipcovers." I just made a new cover for the seat cushion and then added a new ruffly skirt. Easy, breezy.
Then, I did the sofa (which was not a bad piece to begin with...pretty new and custom, in fact)...but I wanted a more monochromatic look.
|Look! It's two of my cuties and the sofa BefoRe|
I liked it so well, I decided to do another. So, I found a cute little sofa at the local antiques store, and here is what it looked like to begin with:
|gReat BoNeS...questionable fabric, not crazy about Queen Anne legs...|
|I love it with a new "dReSS"|
|The (Lt) Colonel decided to get on the act...and rather than paint the old mantel:|
|He decided to build a new one to my specifications.||(He really is a handy guy to have around!)|
So...I am loving my new "keeping" room.
Now, the next step will be to paint over all that white...updates to come!