Friday, November 8, 2013

Snowflakes in November...



Last year for our church Christmas party, we decorated the tables simply...

It was lovely


We made about 20 or so paper snowflakes and have been asked by many people how to do it.

 On Saturday I taught a class at Super Saturday on how to, 
so I thought I would post the directions here.



and with the leftovers, you can make cutie patootie pinwheels:



Then you can decorate stuff with your finished project!

Christmas tree 2012
Fall bunting on Stair Rail

So fun!

Jordyn and I have been playing around with my blog, so expect more changes coming right up!

I will post recipes from Halloween...it was soooo yummy!

Happy fall, y'all!








4 comments:

Holly Kolvig said...

LOVE it!!! I so wish were closer together! We could do some serious crafting, decorating, DIYing damage!

DeeDee {the great} said...

SOOO true, Holly! Come on back to Colorado! Ü

Rayna Walsh said...

The snowflakes are so cute in school my class made and we hung them up. They were a little hard to do.

Rayna Walsh said...

The snowflakes are so cute in school my class made and we hung them up. They were a little hard to do.